The humble quesodillos wears many hats. It’s a quick weeknight meal that can transform yesterday’s leftovers into something new and tasty. Fill it with plain cheese or with whatever you have in the fridge.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: About 45 minutes
Serving size: 1 quesdillo
Yield: 2 quesodillos
Quesodillos Cooking Ingredients:
– 1 cup MagicalButter
– 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
– ½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
– ½ cup pepper jack cheese, grated
– 8 strips bacon
– 2 large flour tortillas
– 2 jalepeños, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 sweet onion
– Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
2) Add the chicken, and sauté until thoroughly cooked (12-14 minutes). Chop, and set aside.
3) Cook and chop the bacon.
4) Sauté the onions, garlic, and peppers for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) In another ¼ cup of hot MagicalButter, cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the pan, and set them aside.
6) In the large sauté pan, melt another ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
7) When the butter is hot, place a tortilla in the pan, and top it with grated cheese; then, evenly layer chicken, bacon, shrimp and more cheese.
8) Cook for a few minutes until the cheese begins to melt; then, fold the tortilla over, enveloping the ingredients within.
9) Cook both sides of the quesodillo until it begins to turn a golden brown and the cheese is melted.
10) Repeat Steps 6-9 with the other tortilla.
11) Serve your Magical Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesodillos piping hot, and enjoy!
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Enter your name
Enter your email address
Sign me up!
facebook twitter google+ pinterest instagram